1 Kings 3; Proverbs 1:1-7; 2
Dig In to the Bible
- Read: 1 Kings 3; Proverbs 1:1-7; 2
- In This Passage: While King Solomon is dreaming, God offers him anything he wants. Solomon needs God’s help to lead, so he asks for wisdom. God gives him wisdom, plus riches and a long life! With God’s help, Solomon makes a difficult ruling and writes many wise sayings. God knows we need his help, too.
- Bible Point: God knows we need his help.
- Summary Verse: “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).
- God knows we need his help. Kids need help, too. Like Solomon, they need wisdom and God’s guidance about what steps to take in life. They need God’s love and peace. Kids see that God knows we need his help and will help us just the way we need it.
- What kind of help do you need from God? Ask him for it!
Dig In to Prayer
- Pray that God will help kids through their challenges and questions.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.