Dig In to the Bible
- Read: 2 Kings 22:1–23:30
- In This Passage: Josiah becomes king at age 8! Later, as an adult, he commissions repairs on the Temple. The workers find God’s Word. Josiah reads it and realizes he and the Israelites haven’t been following God. He wants everyone to change their ways, because God’s Word can change us.
- Bible Point: God’s Word can change us.
- Summary Verse: “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).
- God’s Word can change us. Kids might think the Bible is just a book of stories or facts to be memorized. But the Bible is living and active! Use this lesson—and all of Dig In—to help kids see how the Bible can change and shape their lives.
- Think About: What’s a Bible verse or story that has changed you? How?
Dig In to Prayer
- Pray that God will help your children walk away changed by his Word.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.