Dig In to the Bible
- Read: Matthew 10
- In This Passage: Jesus gives his disciples authority to do the amazing miracles he’s been doing. He gives them a pep talk and encourages them to carry his message to anyone who’ll hear it, to endure persecution, and to love him more than anything. Jesus equipped them, and he equips us! Jesus trusts us to do what he can do.
- Bible Point: Jesus trusts us to do what he can do.
- Summary Verse: “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
- Jesus trusts us to do what he can do. Kids can do a lot to help spread Jesus’ love! Empower them with this lesson, and help them see that Jesus trusts them to do big things for him.
- Think About: What big things has Jesus used you to do? In what ways do you want him to empower you more?
Dig In to Prayer
- Pray that God will work in mighty ways through your child.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.