Dig In to the Bible
- Read:Acts 9:1-19
- In This Passage:Saul is a big-time bully. He’s been hurting Christians and is on his way to arrest more when he meets Jesus. This event totally changes his life, and he begins to love and follow Jesus. Jesus changes our lives just as he changed Saul’s life.
- Bible Point:Jesus changes our lives.
- Summary Verse:“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- Jesus changes our lives. Kids will be familiar with the “bad guy” figure from movies, books, and television. Use this familiarity to illustrate just how awful Saul was and how significant his life change was after he met Jesus. Encourage kids that we all need Jesus’ change in our lives—even if we feel like one of the “good guys.”
- Think About:How has Jesus changed you in the last five years? ten years?
Dig In to Prayer
- Pray that Jesus will show your kids how he wants to shape and change them.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.