Dig In to the Bible
- Read:Acts 16:1-4; 1 Timothy 4:6-16; 6:11-21; 2 Timothy 1:3-18
- In This Passage:On his travels, Paul meets a young man named Timothy. Timothy joins Paul in his missionary work. Later, Paul writes encouraging letters to Timothy, reminding him not to let anyone look down on him for being young. God loves every age, and any age can set an example!
- Bible Point:God loves every age.
- Summary Verse:“But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior” (Philippians 3:20).
- God loves every age. Some kids may feel like they’re limited in what they can do for God until they’re adults. Use this lesson to encourage them to set an example for other Christians in what they say, in how they live, through loving others, and through their pure faith.
- Think About:How have you seen God through your kids?
Dig In to Prayer
- Ask God to use your children now and every year of his or her life moving forward.