- Read:Acts 18:1-28
- In This Passage:While traveling, Paul meets Priscilla and Aquila. This couple makes tents for a living, just like Paul. He stays with them, and they join him in ministry. They’re more behind the scenes than Paul, but God uses those talents to help spread his message, too. God uses our talents.
- Bible Point:God uses our talents.
- Summary Verse:“But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior” (Philippians 3:20).
- You’ll Be Teaching:God uses our talents. Some kids are extremely confident in what they’re good at. Others may feel unsure about whatthey’re good at. Help them see how God used Priscilla and Aquila’s talents of tent-making to help them meet Paul, and he used their quieter personalities to do big things.
- Think About:What are you good at? How have you used those talents to serve God?
Dig In to Prayer
- Ask God to show kids how he’s gifted them and how he can use those talents for his kingdom.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.