Dig In to the Bible
· Read: Exodus 7:14–12:30
· In This Passage: God is all-powerful, and he shows his power in a big way! To show his power to the Pharaoh of Egypt, he sends 10 devastating plagues. Finally, Pharaoh is convinced of God’s power and decides to free the Israelite slaves.
· Bible Point: God is all-powerful…
· Application: …so we respect him.
· Summary Verse: “Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding” (Isaiah 40:28).
· God is all-powerful. At times, kids can feel powerless. Full of worries, fears, and uncertainties, they may wonder if God’s power is actually real for them. Help your kids see that although the Israelites were powerless slaves, God showed up for them in a big, powerful way. He can do the same for us.
· Think About: What do you need God’s power for in your life?
Dig In to Prayer
· Pray that God would reveal his power in your kids’ lives.
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.