Good Morning River Ridge Kids!
Let’s listen to Andrea in this video.
Parents: Here is a chance to interact with your kids. You are the teacher! Here is the lesson for today.
Dig In to the Bible
· Read: Psalm 119:89-96; 2 Kings 22–23
· In This Passage: The psalmist celebrates the eternal nature of God’s Word. When the Israelites rediscover God’s Word after it was lost in the neglected Temple, they celebrate the truths that are contained in it. God’s Word is as true today as it was when it was first written.
· Bible Point: God’s Word is true forever.
· Summary Verse: “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path” (Psalm 119:105).
· God’s Word is true forever. It seems like a rite of passage for kids to believe no one could possibly understand what it’s like for them to be kids, because the world has changed so much since their parents were kids. There may be an element of truth to that! But in the midst of a world with ever-changing technology, culture, and communication, there are timeless things we all struggle with that the Bible addresses. As kids consider the “then and now” of the Bible, help them see those universal truths that stand forever.
· Think About: What’s a struggle you had when you were a kid? What’s a Bible story or verse that could help in that struggle?
Dig In to Prayer
· Ask God to help your kids connect with the Bible in a fresh way.
Here is a HANDOUT that you can use as a resource.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or comments. Have a good week!
* DIG IN lesson content copyright © Group Publishing, Inc.