We are excited about the opportunity to once again hold Worship Services in person! We have been closely monitoring all updates from the CDC and the states of Illinois and Wisconsin and have created a reopening plan that will allow us to meet in person with precautionary measures to keep everyone safe.
What should you expect when you attend our in-person service?
- We ask all attendees to maintain appropriate social distancing before, during, and after service. Please leave two seats in between families when seated.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disposable face masks will be available for your use.
- We will not pass an offering basket, but rather have boxes in the back of the room where you can deposit your checks or cash offerings.
- We will encourage attendees to avoid close contact with others while inside the building.
- We are offering our RR Kids program for infants, toddlers, and elementary children through 3rd grade at both the 9:30 and 11 am services. The infants and toddlers will meet in the East conference room and the elementary children will meet in the pre-teen room at 9:30 and in the west conference room at 11. The pre-teen program (4th through 6th grade) will only be available for our 11 am service in the pre-teen room. If you need additional information or have questions, please contact Lisa Ring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9:30 AM Service – Mask Required seating socially distanced from Mask Recommended seating
As shown in the diagram, this service will have a mask required seating section socially distanced from the mask recommended seating section. Mask required attendees will enter/exit through the West Entrance. If you feel more comfortable being in a separate enclosed room, we will be streaming the service into the west conference room (masks required).
11 AM Service – Mask recommended only
This service will continue to be designated as a mask recommended only service.