Grassroots Apologetics for Parents (GAP) is kicking off a new chapter located at River Ridge Church with a 24 week study that will equip you to raise your kids with confident faith in today’s world! Given the many challenges of discipling children in our fast-paced, social media dominant culture, it’s mission critical that parents are prepared to help their kids navigate the tough faith questions they’ll encounter. GAP is here to help you!
Join us as we begin our study together with Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side by Natasha Crain. We’ll cover 40 of the most important faith challenges parents and kids need to understand today, including questions like:
• What evidence is there for God’s existence?
• How could a good God allow evil and suffering?
• Do all religions point to the same truth?
• How can Christians believe miracles are even possible?
• How do we know we can trust the Bible’s authors?
• Why do Christians have varying views on how and when God created the world?
Classes will last about 90 minutes and will be Sundays from 12:30-2:00 pm.(Time is CST, even though the registration states PST) Tentative dates as follows
Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Nov 7, 14, 21, 28
Jan 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
Mar 6, 13, 20