- This outreach ministry exists to help provide direction and support for the spiritual, emotional, and social well-being of seniors within our congregation and in our community, who may be unable to attend regular services.
- We want to ensure that no one is lost or forgotten, even if they are confined at home or in an assisted living facility.
- The goal is to strengthen and encourage the everyday walk with God for those who have been saved, and to encourage those who have not yet given their lives to Christ through sharing the Gospel.
- Kim Pino (leader) will support volunteers willing to meet with senior adults in their homes. This will be a time for fellowship and sharing of the Gospel.
- Other opportunities may include making phone calls, writing notes, or sending cards.
- Visits will be scheduled according to the needs and schedules of both the seniors and the volunteers.
Please fill out this short form if you are interested in learning more, volunteering, or would simply like to leave us a message.