InterAct Ministries exists to make disciples among least-reached peoples in cooperation with like-minded churches and organizations that desire is to see reproducing disciples impacting communities across Russia, Alaska and western Canada, an area we call the North Pacific Crescent (NPC).
Their approach to evangelism and discipleship is highly relational and based on the following principles:
- live in the communities of the people we hope to reach,
- learn the culture, language, and the things they value and care about,
- create deep bonds of love and trust by building genuine friendships with people, sharing the ups and downs of life with them,
- look for God to open doors to share the gospel with non-Christians and speak into the lives of believers, and
- lead people to God’s word and the message of the gospel, discipling them in their walk with Jesus Christ.